The data controller is the law firm operating under the name Battara Bartoszek Kuliński BBK Kancelaria Radców Prawnych i Adwokatów sp. p., registration number KRS: 0000405681 (“BBK” address: ul. Widok 8, 00-023 Warsaw).
All data are processed and secured in line with legal requirements applicable for the processing and securing of data, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”)
Data may be processed for contact purposes, including for information. These goals are pursued based on the legitimate interest, i.e. according to the GDPR. Moreover, data may be processed if this is required to conclude or perform an agreement and to fulfill legal obligations binding for BBK. Data may be transferred to entities which BBK uses to achieve the said goals, including to entities which provide IT maintenance services. Data shall be provided on a voluntary basis; however, their provision may be required for the conclusion of the agreement. You have the right to oppose the processing of data, to access them as well as the right of their rectification, erasure, limitation to their processing and transfer. Personal data will be processed by BBK for any such period when messages are exchanged in electronic communication, or in case of contractual relations, for the term of the agreement and, upon its expiry, for the term set forth in the legislation on archiving and on the prescription of claims, and for the period provided for in law. Data will not be transferred outside the territory of the European Union.
Everybody has the right to make a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Any question on privacy protection at BBK should be sent at: email@example.com
Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Our Website is available at the address: https://bbklaw.pl
- This Cookies Policy (hereinafter “the Cookies Policy”) for https://bbklaw.pl Website (hereinafter “Website”) shall concern the users of the Website and shall define the type, scope and ways of using the cookies, as well as the rights and obligations of such users.
- Cookies shall be controlled by Battara Bartoszek Kuliński BBK Kancelaria Radców Prawnych i Adwokatów sp. p. (“BBK”).
- The user-related data shall be collected during the Website use. Such data include: IP address, domain name, types of the browser and the operating system. Data may be collected by means of cookies.
- Cookies referred to in point 1 shall be defined as files sent to the user’s PC or another user’s device when browsing the Website. Cookies shall retain the user’s preferences, which allows to improve the quality of provided services, enhance search results and relevance of displayed information and to track users’ preferences. The user may deactivate cookies by selecting appropriate settings in their browser of WWW sites.
- The user shall consent to storing and accessing cookies in their device by BBK, by selecting relevant settings on the browser installed therein. Should they wish to remove existing cookies from the device, they may use the relevant option in their browser. Should they wish to remove specific cookies, they may search them by using the options available in their browser.
- BBK shall use the data provided by the user or collected by default to ensure the proper operation, setting, security and reliability of the Website.
- Any additional questions and requests for information about this Cookies Policy should be sent at BBK e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org