The BBK Law Firm provides comprehensive legal services under substantive-administrative law and has extensive experience in representing entrepreneurs and natural persons in administrative proceedings, both at the stage of proceedings before central and local government administration bodies, as well as at the stage of court and administrative proceedings.
We have special experience in handling administrative proceedings of construction investments from the spatial planning stage, through obtaining building permits, to use permits. We have extensive experience of administrative proceedings carried out in the construction of highways, railways, fiber optic networks and cubature facilities. The BBK Law Firm has also experience in administrative proceedings related to waste management and environmental law.
In administrative matters, the BBK Law Firm, in particular:
- conducts clients’ affairs when adopting local spatial development plans, obtaining decisions on building conditions, obtaining building permits and occupancy permits;
- handles proceedings related to road investments, railway investments and cubature objects;
- provides consultancy regarding telecommunications infrastructure, including the construction of fiber optic lines;
- conducts matters in the field of waste management and environmental protection;
- represents clients before Local Government Appeal Colleges, Voivodeship Administrative Courts and the Supreme Administrative Court;